Friday, December 11, 2020

SoCon Basketball Saturday (12-12-20)

Saturday, December 12, 2020 


Right now, we have 6 games scheduled for Saturday, but with the way games are being canceled and postponed, we won't know how many will be played until game time. The SoCon certainly has the opportunity to shine on Saturday with games against South Florida, NC A&T, UAB, and Georgia. Georgia is the big prize, but can the Samford Bulldogs win? 


12:00 PM ET Watch on ESPNN 
Wofford (2-1) vs. South Florida (3-2)
Pit Boss Grills Holiday Hoopsgiving
State Farm Arena - Atlanta, GA
-my pick, Terriers by 4


2:00 PM ET Watch on ESPN+
North Georgia at Chattanooga (5-0)
McKenzie Arena - Chattanooga, TN
-my pick, Mocs by 20


2:00 PM ET Watch on ESPN+
Flagler at Furman (4-1)
Timmons Arena - Greenville, SC
-my pick, Paladins by 22


4:00 PM ET Watch on Aggies All-Access
Western Carolina (5-1) at NC A&T (2-6)
Corbett Sports Center - Greensboro, NC
-my pick, Cats by 8


4:00 PM ET Watch on ESPN+
UAB (5-0) at ETSU (1-2)
Freedom Hall - Johnson City, TN
-my pick, Bucs by 1


7:00 PM ET Watch on SECN+
Samford (2-1) at Georgia (4-0)
Stegeman Coliseum - Athens, GA
my pick, Georgia by 10






No comments: