Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Eagle's Landing QB Bradley Dewberry decommits


The Henry Daily Herald reports that Eagle's Landing quarterback Bradley Dewberry, who committed to Western Carolina two weeks ago, will now decommit from WCU and sign with Eastern Illinois of the Ohio Valley Conference.
His decision comes after an official visit last weekend to Eastern Illinois.

“I went to both places, and I got a long with both sets of players very well,” Dewberry said. “Facilities were pretty much the same and all that, but I felt like I had a better connection with the coaches at Eastern Illinois. I felt like they presented themselves in a better way to help me see how I could fit into their program.”


Join the conversation and leave a comment below

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eastern Illinois not Southern