Friday, June 29, 2012

Mitchell runs in the 200m trials today

Eugene, OR - Western Carolina's Manteo Mitchell will be running again against Olympic gold medalists today. 

Just five days after placing fifth in the 400 meter, he’ll try his hand at the  200 meter dash, at the U.S. Olympic trials in Eugene Oregon.

“I have so much confidence in myself after that race on Sunday that I feel like a completely new athlete in the same body. My mindset is on nothing but GOLD! I feel that I can compete in the half lap just as I did with the full one.” said Mitchell in an email to the Asheville Citizens Times.

US OLYMPIC TRIALS/MEN’S 200 METERS
Prelims: 4:45 p.m. Friday.
Semifinals: 9 p.m. Saturday (NBC).
Finals: 7:50 p.m. Sunday (NBC).

Good Luck from the entire Catamount Nation.

1 comment:

gsanfast said...

I have a whole lot confidence inside myself next race on On the that we feel like a fully brand-new athlete inside similar entire body. My own state of mind is on outright PLATINUM! I find myself that we may remain competitive.
Garmin G3